Can This Crooked Philtrum Be Corrected?

I'm a 22 year old male, and something which bothers me a lot about the way I look is my crooked mouth / philtrum area. Possibly caused by braces. What options are available to me to correct this? Would something as simple as acupuncture correct this? Muscles in the left side of my face are alot stronger than right, 3rd pic - cannot perform the same 'sneer' face expression on the right side with either right nose or lip.

Crooked philtrum due to muscle imbalance corrected with botulinum toxin

+1

You may want to consider the use of botulinum toxin as a temporary solution to muscle imbalance of the upper lip.

Crooked philturm

+1

Everyone has asymmetry and some more than others. I would not recommend trying to improve on the asymmetry that you have it will leave you with unwanted scars.