Can I Take Creatine While I Am on Accutane?

I have been on Accutane for three months and I workout regularly. I was thinking about taking creatine, but I was wondering if it is okay to take creatine while on Accutane. Thank you.

Other medications or nutritional products and Accutane

+1

It's best to consult your prescribing physician with this question. Most likely he or she will want to do a blood panel on you before you add anything else in. That way if anything does change down the line, you'll know what caused it. This is what I usually suggest when patients want to add any supplements, etc. into their routines while on Accutane.