How Much Does It Cost to Have a Stretched Ear "Blow Out" Removed? (photo)

I've stretched me ears to 7/8s, I have what we call in the ear stretching world a "blow out", not sure what to call it medically. I was wondering how much it would cost to have it cut off. From my understanding, its where you stretch to big to fast and push the skin inside your ear out the back. thanks

Blowout repair

+1

The repair of gauge holes is pretty simple and I usually charge $300 to $400 per side. Any experienced plastic surgeon can accomplish this, but the price may vary quite a bit. Call around to find out what different surgeons charge. It should not cost an arm and a leg.

This repair is more complex than an enlarged earring hole

+1

The cost would be around $1000-$2500 in my opinion. You want it done well.  Go to someone with experience as the less expensive person could lead to the more expensive route. Below is a video to illustrate our answer better. We have other informative videos and information on our website and a link is included to help you find us.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Repair of Extremely Stretched Ear Lobes

+1

The repair of this type of earlobe deformity varies with the individual case and fees range from $600 to $1,800 per ear depending on what needs to be done.

These earlobe repair and earlobe reshaping procedures are done under local anesthesia in the office.  

Sutures are removed after about a week and re-piercing is done after six weeks.

Cost Of Gauged Earlobe Repair

+1

The repair of the gauged or expanded earlobe, blown out or not, is done as an office procedure under local anesthesia. The average cost per each earlobe would be in the $500 to $600 range. Dissolveable sutures are placed to close the repair so no return visit is necessary. Other than a fine line scar, a normal size and shaped earlobe can be restored.

Web reference: http://www.eppleyotoplasty.com/

Ear lobe "blowout" repair

+1

Dear Stretchedears.

Thank you for the photo. In order to cut out the "blowout," in your particular case, it would cost $500-$800 in our practice. To restore the earlobe to its previous size and appearance would cost approximately $900-$1000. The procedure can be performed under local anesthesia in a procedure room in our office. Most patients do well with a local anesthetic alone, but an oral sedative can be provided for those patients who are particularly anxious. Excising the "blowout" can make it more difficult to stretch in the future because of the scar tissue that will occur as a result of the repair. Hope this helps!

Dr.Sunder

Web reference: http://www.sunderplasticsurgery.com

Stretched ear blowout

+1

Prices vary around the country. In our area I would guess $500-1000 for an office correction would be the average.

Fort Lauderdale Facial Plastic Surgeon

Correct Blown Out Ears

+1

Thank you for the question and picture.

Correction of the “blowout” ranges between $600-1000  in our office. This procedure is done under local anesthesia. Please see link below for  examples.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/photo-gallery/details.cfm?cgid=402&Category=16&page=2