Cost of Botox for Frown Lines Alone?

Plese give me an average price for a botox procedure just involving frown lines betwween the eyebrows

Cost of Botox for Frown Lines Alone?

+1

Generally in the $250-$300 range with a standard dose of 25 units of botox. Ask how many units you are getting.

Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Botox cost

+1

The cost depends on the strength of your muscles, your gender, and the expertise of the injector.  An average cost for a female's frown lines is $250 to $350 and up to $450 for a male.  Have treatment with a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon.  Do not be fooled by a $99 Botox offer.  You will not have a good result and will be unhappy.

Toronto Dermatologist

Cost of treating frown area

+1

The cost of treating the frown area is dependent on many factors, including age (men need much more units), gender, strength of muscles etc. It is best for your dermatologist or plastic surgeon to provide you a personalized assessment. I would say that $250-$500 is the typical range, though some people are outside this range. Also, in some cases you may want more units injected as you will often get more duration of effect out of it.

Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Cost of frown line treatment with Botox

+1

Depending on the bulk of the muscles to be treated, anywhere from 20-30 units may be necessary to get a good result.  Pricing by the unit varies widely from doctor to doctor, but, in my Cleveland, Ohio practice, we usually charge $12 per unit, with prices occasionally lower during a "special".  Doing the math, the our usual price is $240-$360.

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Glabellar botox treatment cost

+1

Cost varies in the geography of your treatment area. It may be based on area of treatment on the face, or the number of units.  Some doctors might use 12 units, others might use 25 to 35 units depending on the mass of the muscles being treated. In some practices, a doctor may delegate the treatment to a nurse or the doctor may do it. If you need more units because your muscle mass demands it, and you didn't have an adequate response, there may be an additional cost. The range in price can be considerable from a couple hundred to several hundred dollars. Don't shop price alone; customer service is an important part of any practice and may be worth spending more so that your concerns are addressed not only at the time of the visit, but after, as well.

Web reference: http://www.thenyac.com/botox/index.html

Cost of Botox for Frown Lines Alone?

+1

The cost of Botox depends on the dose used and will range between $300 and $500 based upon the MD's experience and reputation.  

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com

Botox for frown lines

+1

The cost of Botox depends on the number of units injected and can vary between provides. The frown lines usually require between 20-30 units of Botox and costs between $12-$15 a unit or $240-$350. In our office, a typical starting dose is 20 units for the frown lines.

Bozeman Dermatologist

Cost of Botox for Frown Lines

+1

The approximate cost for Botox injected in the Glabella region would be anywhere from $375 to $425 depending on the look that  the patient is trying to achieve.

Cost of Botox for Frown Lines

+1

In our practice we do not charge by the unit, but rather we charge by the area.  We always do a courtesy follow-up visit at 1 to 2 weeks after the initial injections to check the area.  If anymore Botox is needed, there is no additional cost to the patient. In most offices where the injections are being done by a board-certified dermatologist or facial plastic surgeon, the cost for the area of the frown lines (glabella) typically runs from $375 to $425 depending on the patient and the musculature.  Click on the link below for before and after photos of patients treated with Botox. 

Web reference: http://www.barnettdermatology.com/treatments.php?id=37

The cost of Botox treatment for frown lines

+1

I typically inject between 20 to 28 units of Botox to treat the glabellar frown lines and charge $12 per unit so the price will range from $240 to $336. The cost of Botox treatments will vary significantly from one geographical area to another and the price in NYC is likely to be much higher than most. As I am a platinum level Botox injector, I have many patients who travel to my office in Vermont from NYC for their Botox injections because of the significant savings. 

Web reference: http://www.dorsetstreetdermatology.com/cosmetic-dermatology/botox-dysport/

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon