Cost and Recovery to Expect for Multiple Cosmetic Procedures?

After reading the People Magazine article about the girl from "The Hills", I think I might be able to have some improvement without looking unnatural. I do not feel pretty when I see myself in photos or the mirror without being all made up with hair and makeup.

I am considering: Brow Lift (mini?); upper and lower Blepharoplasty; Breast augmentation (from A+ to B+); Liposuction (butt, thighs, sides, lower back and stomach), mid/lower stomach, upper lip fat injection, marionette lines filled.

I need to know the cost and recovery time for these procedures.

Multiple facial plastic surgery procedures

+2

There are probably several things you could do to make your face prettier, ranging from injectables to surgery.

A consultation in our office for issues such as yours would take about an hour, and depends on what specifically bothers you, your tolerance for surgery, etc.

You are best off consulting several top surgeons and gradually a plan will solidify in your mind on what would give you the best appearance with the least amount of artifact.

Body makeover

+2

I can't tell from the photos whether a browlift is required. Upper blepharoplasty would make a difference. I strongly advise against doing a lower blepharoplasty. Breast augmentation and liposuction are reasonable given your description though without a height, weight and photo I cannot say where to liposuction. When you do the free fat grafting I also suggest you graft the temple areas. Those are my thoughts whatever they are worth.

Aaron Stone, MD

Multiple cosmetic procedures

+1

Think carefully about what you want. Certainly performing all these things in one setting may be too much. AS to the price, it will vary from region to region. Go for a consultation with a respected surgeon in your community  to get the answers to your questions.

The Montag Multiplie Makeover: Are the procedures appropriate?

+1

In a healthy individual these procedures can be accomplished with a reasonable degree of safety. Fees vary so greatly that it would not be realistic to quote or estimate them. My only concern is the number of areas that need to be liposuctioned. You would be better off losing the weight first if there is that much of it.