Can You Continue to Use After You've Had Cataract Surgery and Had Crystalens Incerted?

Latisse after Cataract Surgery

+1

Latisse can be placed on the eyelashes following surgery provided that you have healed and are at least 4 weeks after surgery.  You should always check with your surgeon to determine if this is appropriate for your individual case.

Latisse and Cataract Surgery

+1

I have patients who do use Latisse after having cataract surgery and there aren't any issues because Latisse isn't put into the eye, but rather along the top eyelash line only. I would recommend that you ask the physician who did your cataract surgery though, simply because he/she may not want you touching your eyes too much right after, so he/she may want you to wait a specific timeframe after the surgery to begin using Latisse.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD