Can Chin Implants to Damage the Roots of the Teeth?

If the roots of teeth are effected by chin implants, then what might be needed long-term for my teeth?

Chin Implant Damage to Roots of Teeth

+1

It is very, very unlikely that a chin implant in normal position would cause damage to the roots of teeth. I'm not an oral or maxillo-facial surgeon but if there was bone loss which caused the dental problem, hydroxyapatite or bone grafts would probably be necessary.

Chin implants

+1

X-Ray will show if the implant have caused so much bone resorption to expose the teeth roots.

If so or there is enough resorption then the implant need to be removed and consult you dentist, or dental surgeon.