Is There a Laser Treatment for Cellulite?

Lasers can do anything these days right?! So, is there a laser treatment that will smooth out my cellulite? I'm looking to get rid of cellulite on my butt and thighs.

Laser energy is used - and it works!

+2

There are many "options" but very few that can demonstrate long term results.  I did a study a few years ago with the VelaSmooth device.  The results were good but to get good results it was technique sensitive.  If you look at my web site you can see the potential benefit.  I also just published a study showing the 6 month data using another device, SmoothShapes.  The device does use lase energy and my nurse did the treatments.  Six months after the last treatment (8 total) more than 75% of the patients had an improvement in the smoothness of their lateral thigh.  

Help is on it's way

Cellulaze!

+1

Cellulaze is a great treatment for cellulite. A laser beam is used to cut stubborn septae and liquefy fat cells; the skin is then left tighter and smoother. The laser stimulates collagen regrowth with results improving over time. Please consult with a surgeon to find out more about Cellulaze.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

+1

Thank you for your question. I would suggest Cellulaze to reduce your cellulite. Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. It delivers longer-lasting results after only one short treatment. It is the first and only cellulite laser treatment that treats the actual problems underneath the skin to deliver a proven longer-lasting result from just one simple treatment. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Consider Cellulaze for Cellulite

+1

Cellulaze is a FDA approved one time treatment that utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure and find a plastic surgeon who performs the procedure near you. Best of luck!
Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Cellulaze for Cellulite

+1

Cellulaze uses a laser under the skin to attack the anatomic causes of cellulite. It is a minimally invasive procedure that takes 1-2 hours and can be safely done  under local or just IV sedation.  It is an FDA approved treatment for cellulite and requires only one treatment.  Hope this is helpful.
Dr. Sugene Kim

Sugene Kim, MD

Exillis for Cellulite

+1

We have seen improvement in cellulite with our Exilis radiofrequency device.  Exilis is a safe, non-invasive, effective, painless radio-frequency based (alternative to liposuction) technology used to melt fat and tighten skin.     We have seen improvements in cellulite and wrinkles also.  

Robert Strimling, MD

Cellulite Treatment

+1

We've experienced excellent results in our practice utilizing Velasmooth, the only FDA approved treatment for Cellulite.  It consists of deep tissue massage, infrared and radiofrequency to remodel the skin such that the cellulite will appear smoother.  The results are temporary and thus would need to be maintained every few months.  The other benefits you can receive with this treatment is circumfrential reduction and skin tightening.  The procedure is comfortable and many find it rather relaxing! 

Amir Moradi, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon