How Much CC's Are in a Natural Breast Plus or Minus. A Cup, B Cup, C Cup.

Before Breast augmentation, how much cc are in a natural breast.For instance, would a Medium, non sagging, 34B cup have roughly 250 - 300cc of natural breast tissue and would you then be the same size as someone who had a flat chest & got 600cc implants, if you only got 300cc implants. My breast width diameter was 12.6cm, I got 300cc HP cohesive gel full unders. I was a medium to full B cup, I currently fit a 34DD, I'm 16 days PostOp, will I get bigger with dropping and fluffing or stay the same

Breast size and cc's or ml's

+1

Volume can be measured in a number of different ways such as cubic centimeters or millileters.  one cc = one ml.  The formula for volume of an object depends on the shape of the object but involves the height, length, and width and certain mathematic variables.  Therefore the volume of an ideal breast varies on the breast width, breast length, and breast height (projection).  Usually, 250-300 ml is one cup size in the average height patient.

Dr Repta

Web reference: http://aaaplasticsurgery.com

Breast volumn and cup size

+1

please read my previous answers on breast size .

the number of cc for the breast or implant depend on the chest size and the cup size

32a is much smaller than a 36 a     and so forth   so

a 32 A may be 100 cc of volumne and a 36A  2oo cc before an implant   so the implant volum. and dimensions are very different for each chest size.

Breast Sizing?

+1

Thank you for the  question and pictures.  Congratulations on your recent breast augmentation procedure.

Unfortunately there is no direct correlation between cup size and number of cc “natural breast tissue”.  The appearance and cup size of a breast  may be influenced by factors other than breast tissue;  for example, the chest wall (rib cage) may be concave or convex creating a  smaller or larger breast appearance respectively.

Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra manufacturer;  the patient may fit a C cup in one store and a D  cup in another.

In my experience as implants “drop and fluff” the breast appearance seems bigger.   You can experiment at home by placing your hand on top of the breast,  pull up on the skin and press down on the implant. The nipple/areola  should move up  and the  breast may appear larger in size.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_breastaugmentation.htm