Austin, TX Canthoplasty Doctor Recommendations

I've had canthopexy and bilateral canthal suspension with poor results. I am 2 years post op MVD with resulting facial paralysis. Decent tone, smile, and good eye closure with external weight. My left lower eyelid droops. Does anyone know an oculoplastic surgeon in Austin, TX, who can tell me about canthoplasty hopefully give me better outcome? Thanks.

+1

The ASPS website is a good resource to find qualified surgeons. Dr. Deirdre Rhoad and Dr. Patrick Beckham are possibilities. Consult with 2 - 3 surgeons in your area to find one that best meets your needs.

Texas Oculoplastic Consultants

+1

This group of doctors should be seen for this problem.

You may need more tightening or reconstructive work in a difficult area.

I second Dr. Steinsapirs recommendation

Keith Denkler, MD
Marin Plastic Surgeon

Oculoplastic surgeon in Texas

+1

There are a couple of people that I could recommend from having seen their work personally. Since there are several different networks of hospitals in Austin this may be of some help to you. Dr Adam Weinfeld is a plastic and reconstructive surgeon that could help guide your way through this difficult process. He will know a highly qualified person to refer you to. Many don't know about realself and simply aren't a part of it yet so you may not find him here but he is an honest person and a good surgeon. If you find difficulty, we have great oculoplastic surgeons that I could refer you to here in Dallas. that may not be too far away if you're not satisfied with who you meet there.

Good luck!

Ricardo A. Meade, MD

Great eye plastic surgery group in Austin

+1

Dear Amcmillen

There is a first rate eye plastic surgery group in Austin: Texas Oculoplastic Consultants.  All of the oculoplastic surgeons in the group have excellent credentials and they will be able to help your with your lower eyelid concerns.

Dr. Steinsapir