Can Fraxel Be Used on Arms and Legs?

Is it safe on any other body parts other than the face and does it treat brown spots and hyperpigmentation?

Yes

+2

Fraxel can be done for any part of the body but it should be done for the right reasen . The expection also should be realistc. Fraxel will help with sun damage and also with the acne scare.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Fraxel Restore is safe off-face

+2

Fraxel Restore, like IPL, is very effective and safe off the face. I routinely treat the neck, hands and chest, but any body area is safe. The area will be red and slightly swollen for 1-3 days, and then skin will feel like sand paper for several days. Itching during the first week is the most common complaint. The treatment improves the signs of sun damage such as brown spots and fine lines. I recommend a good skin care program before to enhance results, and then after to maintain the improvement.

Mary Lupo, MD
New Orleans Dermatologist