What Are These Bumps on my Forehead? (photo)

I got my hair cut a month ago and started to develop hairline bumps. I thought it was a result of wearing my hair down more. I switched two weeks ago to rosehip oil to moisturize my face before a glycolic peel as it was gentle but then i started getting bumps between my brow. I stopped using the oil a week and a half ago but the bumps have spread all over my forehead. I'm thirty two and have never had acne. What's wrong with me?

Blocked Pores

+2

Based on your pictures, it appears you have blocked pores on your forehead.  Treatment with a prescription retinol can help soften and unblock the pores.  Following treatment with a topical retinol, a facial with extractions can help further reduce the appearance of the pores.  However, it is important to consult with a dermatologist who can evaluate your condition clinically and determine the best treatment plan. 

Fort Myers Dermatologist