Bumps Under Face from Needling?

I had needling done a while ago but it was too deep (a lot of bleeding), and i have bumps under the skin where it was done. Is there a treatment to fix this (preferably non invasive)? Thanks

Needling Follow Up Care

+1

Thank you for your question. If you had the "needling" done within the last 3 months, then there is still some healing occuring and I would be patient to not do anything aggressive.  Allow yourself to heal, avoid the sun, and wear daily sunblock with SPF 30 with zinc oxide. For best and safest results, be sure to consult with a Board Certified Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon who has expertise in scarring and skin of color. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist

Bumps from needling for acne scars how to fix them

+1

You can consider a multilayred approach with co2 laser resurfacing and working on multi different layers of the skin. It would also depend on how long ago the needling was done. This could go down in 2 years total.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon