One Breast Nice and Round Other is Flat on Side and Oval Shaped?

I am one week post op. the one breast looks nice and perfectly round. The other is flat on the side and kind of looks oval...I can't tell if they started to drop..I had 465 filled to 480 saline. Will the oval boob end up getting round like the other? I am a small girl 110 pounds 5'3 from a 32b fitting into 32dd. So I kno my skin is very tight. I had perky boobs to begin with.

Breast shape 1 week after breast augmentation

+1

One week after surgery is too early to make any judgements on breast shape.  Swelling is still present and the implants will take some time to settle.  Also, your skin and muscle will stretch and relax over time.  Talk to your plastic surgeon and make sure your questions and concerns are addressed. 

Hello

+1

One week post-surgery is way too early to see final results. It takes 6-9 months for implants to settle skin and muscle to relax. Make sure you ask your surgeon those questions. Without pictures or an exam it’s hard to give accurate advice.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS

Recovery from Breast Implants

+1

One week after surgery is a little early to get worried.  Without seeing your before and after pictures, it is impossible to give you further advice.  I would suggest talking over your concerns with your surgeon.

Good luck.

David Shafer, MD

Differential healing after augment

+1
It is far to soon to reach any conclusions about the ultimate shape of the breasts. They will not heal at the same rate, could have swollen differently, etc. Be patient! You will need to wait at least 3-6 months to have a good sense of the result.

Robert L. Kraft, MD