I'm 5'7 What Size Implants Should I Get? I Weigh 155lbs and Currently Am Wearing a 34b?

This best size for you...

+1

There are several variables in determining implant size.  When recommending implant size for my patients, I consider the followings: 1) patients' anatomy (height, weight, chest width, chest height, amount of breast tissue) and 2) patients' desired look/goal.  Without knowing your chest measurement and breast tissue amount, I cannot give you any recommendation.  You should visit with board-certified plastic surgeon who will examine you.  Try implant sizers to get a rough estimate of the size you may want.  As you know, bra/cup size will vary depending on the brand.  Good luck with you.

Sizing of breast implants

+1

Breast implant size is a unique answer for each patient.  Variations in sizing depend on individual preference as well as height, weight, breast shape and starting volume.  Ultimately, to get the most natural look and proper cleavage, your breast diameter is the most critical measurement.  Trying on different sizes with sizer volumes is very useful.

Talmage Raine MD FACS

Talmage J. Raine, MD

What size implants?

+1

Selection of breast implants takes many things into consideration and can't be answered just based on your height and weight. The dimensions of your breast, stretchability of your skin, and actual goals are all considered. Make some consultations with a Board Certified Plastic surgeon.

Ronald Schuster, MD

Choosing the right breast implants

+1

Without a proper exam, it is difficult to suggest what implant would be best for you.  You also did not state about what volume you would want.

Best Breast Implants for Me?

+1

You are asking a very commonly asked question to this forum and unfortunately there is no way to provide a precise answer online.
In order to give you accurate advice, much more information is needed.  Most importantly, physical examination will determine your current situation. A full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals will also be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "full C, small D" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. 
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.
I use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the breast implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct comparison. 
I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible.

200 cc makes you a D

+1

At size 34, each 100 cc of implant will correspond to 1 cup size change.  If you had 300 cc implants placed you would be a DD and it may be hard to find clothes or bras that fit.  I recommend implant placement behind the muscle and that space limits the volume of implant.  Too large of an implant results in the implant displacement inferiorly and laterally requiring revisions.  I usually recommend the smallest implant possible to patients to meet their desire.  A 200 cc implant would make you a size D.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon