Do Breast Enlargement Creams Work?

At amazon.com you can see lots of breast enhancement creams and pills for sale. So, i figured if amazon carries them, they must have some benefit. I'd like to go up one or 2 cup sizes without surgery. The top reviewed breast enhancer that seems to do this is the Breast Actives. The Breast Actives program is called a natural Breast Enhancement Program with exercise, supplements and cream that give you nutrients that you don't get in your diet. Is there truth that certain nutrients missing in your diet can lead to poor breast development?  If so, wouldn't these products *work* to some degree if that's the case. I mean, you do get bigger breasts when you gain weight, so it seems like theres a relationship between breast size and diet.

Breast Enlargement Creams

+1
There is no credible clinical study that breast creams work. Breast Augmentation is the best option to enlarge the breasts.

Creams

+1
Creams really won't work.  Supplements will not work as well.  Exercise can build up your pectoralis muscle, but this may or may not have the desired effect of an enlargement of breast size.  Birth control can increase your breast size as a side effect, but this is not a predictable way of enlarging your breasts.

Shim Ching, MD
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Do Breast Enlargement Creams Work?

+1
No, breast enlargement creams don't work. The only way to increase the size of your breast is with either implants or fat grafting.

Jon E. Rast, MD
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

No

+1
the short,simple true answer is no. No cream will make your breasts larger. Save your money toward a brast augmentation surgery.

Stephan Finical, MD
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Massage creams won't make your breasts bigger

+1
Since the estrogens produced in the female body stimulate breast development, it is not too big of a leap for marketers to sell phytoestrogen-containing massage creams, herbal supplements and chewing gum as
all-natural ways to increase the size, shape, firmness and fullness of breasts.

However, there is no scientific evidence to support these claims. Plant hormones could increase your estrogen levels but just slightly: The main phytoestrogen in soybeans (isoflavone) is only 0.1 percent as strong as human estrogens.

Ted Eisenberg, DO
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

There is a relationship between breast size and diet......

+1
Yes, there is a relationship between breast size and diet. Breasts are composed of glandular tissue and fat. Generally, an increase in weight due to an increase in fat distribution, will likely result in an increase in breast size as you state. However, the other modalities you discuss regarding a breast enhancement program including exercise, supplements and cream will not increase your breast size. It sounds nice, but it will be a waste of time and money.
The only ways other than gaining weight, would be through surgery with breast implants or fat augmentation, with or without a BRAVA system. You may also use the BRAVA system alone without surgery for up to a cup size increase. 

Sam Gershenbaum, DO

Amazon Can Deliver Almost Anything... But Not This

+1
You ask a good question. Many women are spending a lot of money on products whether they be creams, pills and exercise plans to make their breasts bigger. I explain why none of these actually work in the video.

David B. Reath, MD
Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

Do breast enlargement creams work?

+1
Breast enlargement creams will not work to increase your breast size. The only realiable way to increase your breast size is with an implant. In my practice, I also offer augmentation with your own fat in conjunction with the BRAVA device. The BRAVA device is a large suction cup that is placed over the breast to temporarily expand the skin and breast tissue. This will allow more fat to be "transferred" into the breast. I would consult with a board certified plastic surgeon about your options.

Robert Najera, MD

Breast Growth Enhancers

+1
Breasts are made of glandular tissue and fat.  Anything that makes those tissues grow will increase breast size.  Most women don't want to get pregnant or gain weight to increase breast size.  There are a lot of fads out there that are not proven clinically and are a waste of money.  The BRAVA method of negative pressure suction cups on the breast can increase breast vascularity and hypertrophy of the tissues, but only a limited amount and the system is very cumbersome.  Fat grafting is s surgical method that uses your own fat to moderately increase breast size with a natural appearance (and the added benefit of losing fat where you don't want it).

Creams and pills

+1
The safe and effective way to increase your breast size is with surgery--with breast implants or with fat.  No pills or cream will safely enlarge your breasts.  Most women do gain in their breasts with weight gain, and many women gain in their breasts with pregnancy.  but, you don't want to be fat, and you cannot stay pregnant your whole life.  I suggest seeing a board certified plastic surgeon, and discuss your wishes.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon