Do Breast Enlargement Creams Work?

At you can see lots of breast enhancement creams and pills for sale. So, i figured if amazon carries them, they must have some benefit. I'd like to go up one or 2 cup sizes without surgery. The top reviewed breast enhancer that seems to do this is the Breast Actives. The Breast Actives program is called a natural Breast Enhancement Program with exercise, supplements and cream that give you nutrients that you don't get in your diet. Is there truth that certain nutrients missing in your diet can lead to poor breast development?  If so, wouldn't these products *work* to some degree if that's the case. I mean, you do get bigger breasts when you gain weight, so it seems like theres a relationship between breast size and diet.

Breast enhancement creams will not do much

Plenty of products will claim to increase your breast size. Unfortunately, products such as creams will not make much difference in the size of your breast. Breast implants will make a reliable increase in the size of your breasts. 3 d imaging machines such as I use in my office can show you an idea of what an implant size can look like in your own body. Patient satisfaction from breast implants is extremely high, with creams not so much.

If It Sounds Too Good To Be True...

The truth is that the claims by breast enhancing creams, pills, and instruments are unfounded. As of yet, there have not been any scientific studies that prove the effectiveness and safety of these "alternatives". While herbals that have hormone-like (estrogen-like) factors could temporarily firm up your breasts (their "enhancement" is more similar to the swelling during your cycle), their long-term safety is questionable.
Unfortunately, creams will not enhance your breasts satisfactorily, no matter what "program" guarantees to do so. If you are looking for at least a half cup size increase in your breasts, implants are the way to go. Breast augmentation with implants is consistently one of the most common cosmetic surgeries performed each year and has a high satisfaction rate.

Do breast enlargement creams work?

Breast enlargement creams will not work to increase your breast size. The only realiable way to increase your breast size is with an implant. In my practice, I also offer augmentation with your own fat in conjunction with the BRAVA device. The BRAVA device is a large suction cup that is placed over the breast to temporarily expand the skin and breast tissue. This will allow more fat to be "transferred" into the breast. I would consult with a board certified plastic surgeon about your options.

Creams, pills and potions...

The reality is that no pills, creams or potions work. If one did, we all would know about it and it would be a huge runaway hit. If one that actually works is ever developed, it will storm the market and be a beyond best seller. Unfortunately this is not the case. Please save your money.

Luis H. Macias, MD

Breast Enlargement Creams- False Claims

Unfortunately, breast enlargement creams and pills are a scam and are falsely advertised as an alternative to an actual breast augmentation surgery. As hopeful as it may sound, it is not physically possible for your breast tissue to grow from merely applying creams. If you are seriously considering altering the size of your breasts to give you a fuller chest, I would suggest consulting a few surgeons in your area. In this way, you can see whether or not a breast augmentation is feasible for you and can have a more realistic understanding of the possibilities presented by the surgery.

Miguel Delgado, MD

Do Breast Enlargement Creams Work?

I would be very wary of such creams. Before taking any of these creams you must make sure they are FDA or Health Canada approved and whether your doctor (plastic surgeon) sanctions them which i would highly doubt. Good luck!

Hani Sinno, MD
Montreal Plastic Surgeon

Do Creams Increase Breast Size?

No, the breast enlargement creams you see advertised will not make your breasts larger. The only safe, predictable and consistent way to enhance your breast size would be with implants.

Breast Enlargement Creams

Great question. In general, creams do not work for breast enlargement. Estrogen therapy feminizes the body and can enlarge breasts, but is only used in medically necessary circumstances. Breast enlargement is safely done with implants or fat grafting. Thanks for the question and best of luck!

David Shifrin, MD

Breast creams vs surgery

Thank you for your question. It may difficult to increase the breast size with home therapy and creams. You may want to consider a consultation with a plastic surgeon to discuss breast augmentation options.

Topical Breast Enlargement Creams Simply Do Not Work

Any and all breast enlargement creams work to temporarily plump skin through various methods to produce a temporarily fuller appearance.  As with all products sold online, be careful of what you buy.  A surgical breast enlargement is the only way to ensure real and lasting breast enlargement results.