Do Breast Enlargement Creams Work?

At amazon.com you can see lots of breast enhancement creams and pills for sale. So, i figured if amazon carries them, they must have some benefit. I'd like to go up one or 2 cup sizes without surgery. The top reviewed breast enhancer that seems to do this is the Breast Actives. The Breast Actives program is called a natural Breast Enhancement Program with exercise, supplements and cream that give you nutrients that you don't get in your diet. Is there truth that certain nutrients missing in your diet can lead to poor breast development?  If so, wouldn't these products *work* to some degree if that's the case. I mean, you do get bigger breasts when you gain weight, so it seems like theres a relationship between breast size and diet.

Amazon Can Deliver Almost Anything... But Not This

+1
You ask a good question. Many women are spending a lot of money on products whether they be creams, pills and exercise plans to make their breasts bigger. I explain why none of these actually work in the video.

Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

Do breast enlargement creams work?

+1
Breast enlargement creams will not work to increase your breast size. The only realiable way to increase your breast size is with an implant. In my practice, I also offer augmentation with your own fat in conjunction with the BRAVA device. The BRAVA device is a large suction cup that is placed over the breast to temporarily expand the skin and breast tissue. This will allow more fat to be "transferred" into the breast. I would consult with a board certified plastic surgeon about your options.

Robert Najera, MD

Breast Growth Enhancers

+1
Breasts are made of glandular tissue and fat.  Anything that makes those tissues grow will increase breast size.  Most women don't want to get pregnant or gain weight to increase breast size.  There are a lot of fads out there that are not proven clinically and are a waste of money.  The BRAVA method of negative pressure suction cups on the breast can increase breast vascularity and hypertrophy of the tissues, but only a limited amount and the system is very cumbersome.  Fat grafting is s surgical method that uses your own fat to moderately increase breast size with a natural appearance (and the added benefit of losing fat where you don't want it).

Creams and pills

+1
The safe and effective way to increase your breast size is with surgery--with breast implants or with fat.  No pills or cream will safely enlarge your breasts.  Most women do gain in their breasts with weight gain, and many women gain in their breasts with pregnancy.  but, you don't want to be fat, and you cannot stay pregnant your whole life.  I suggest seeing a board certified plastic surgeon, and discuss your wishes.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Not at this time.

+1
Fat grafting with or without the BRAVA is an effective way to enlarge breast size without and implant!Please find an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and member of the Aesthetic Society using the Smart Beauty Guide. These Plastic Surgeons can guide you on all aspects of facial surgery, breast augmentation and body procedures including tummy tucks or mommy makeovers!

Robert Whitfield, MD, FACS

Creams Work?

+1
I have never seen a cream enhance anything for any reasonable length of time. The answer is no.  Some may be dangerous depending on what the ingredients are contained in the product  and how they are absorbed in your body.

Michael Constantin Gartner, DO
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Creams, pills and potions...

+1
The reality is that no pills, creams or potions work. If one did, we all would know about it and it would be a huge runaway hit. If one that actually works is ever developed, it will storm the market and be a beyond best seller. Unfortunately this is not the case. Please save your money.

Luis H. Macias, MD

Breast creams work?

+1
There are no herbs, lotions, or potions that can increase breast size that can be purchased over the counter. Hormone replacement however can effect size, tenderness, and function. 

Peter J. Capizzi, MD
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Do Breast Enlargement Creams Work?

+1
There is no safe/effective medication, cream, herbs, or nonsurgical  method to significantly increase breast size. Be careful about believing heavily marketed “miracles" that you will undoubtedly read/hear about.   Best wishes.

Can breast enlargement creams increase breast volume by one to two cup sizes?

+1
There are lots of medical supplements on the market. Breasts enlarge with weight gain due to increased amounts of fatty tissue and doesn't really have anything to do with nutrients in the diet. If it were really possible to get that kind of size increase without surgery, there's no way so many women would choose to have breast augmentation year after year. The only reliable way to get a permanent increase of one to two cup sizes is to use a breast implant.

Non-implant procedures like fat grafting and the BRAVA breast enhancement system can be performed by plastic surgeons to gain a cup size or sometimes two, but the volume tends to decrease somewhat over time, so the results are not as predictable or long lasting as with implants.

Dana Goldberg, MD
Jupiter Plastic Surgeon