Do Breast Enlargement Creams Work?

At amazon.com you can see lots of breast enhancement creams and pills for sale. So, i figured if amazon carries them, they must have some benefit. I'd like to go up one or 2 cup sizes without surgery. The top reviewed breast enhancer that seems to do this is the Breast Actives. The Breast Actives program is called a natural Breast Enhancement Program with exercise, supplements and cream that give you nutrients that you don't get in your diet. Is there truth that certain nutrients missing in your diet can lead to poor breast development?  If so, wouldn't these products *work* to some degree if that's the case. I mean, you do get bigger breasts when you gain weight, so it seems like theres a relationship between breast size and diet.

If It Sounds Too Good To Be True...

The truth is that the claims by breast enhancing creams, pills, and instruments are unfounded. As of yet, there have not been any scientific studies that prove the effectiveness and safety of these "alternatives". While herbals that have hormone-like (estrogen-like) factors could temporarily firm up your breasts (their "enhancement" is more similar to the swelling during your cycle), their long-term safety is questionable.
Unfortunately, creams will not enhance your breasts satisfactorily, no matter what "program" guarantees to do so. If you are looking for at least a half cup size increase in your breasts, implants are the way to go. Breast augmentation with implants is consistently one of the most common cosmetic surgeries performed each year and has a high satisfaction rate.