Do Breast Enlargement Creams Work?

At amazon.com you can see lots of breast enhancement creams and pills for sale. So, i figured if amazon carries them, they must have some benefit. I'd like to go up one or 2 cup sizes without surgery. The top reviewed breast enhancer that seems to do this is the Breast Actives. The Breast Actives program is called a natural Breast Enhancement Program with exercise, supplements and cream that give you nutrients that you don't get in your diet. Is there truth that certain nutrients missing in your diet can lead to poor breast development?  If so, wouldn't these products *work* to some degree if that's the case. I mean, you do get bigger breasts when you gain weight, so it seems like theres a relationship between breast size and diet.

Breast enhancement creams will not do much

Plenty of products will claim to increase your breast size. Unfortunately, products such as creams will not make much difference in the size of your breast. Breast implants will make a reliable increase in the size of your breasts. 3 d imaging machines such as I use in my office can show you an idea of what an implant size can look like in your own body. Patient satisfaction from breast implants is extremely high, with creams not so much.

If It Sounds Too Good To Be True...

The truth is that the claims by breast enhancing creams, pills, and instruments are unfounded. As of yet, there have not been any scientific studies that prove the effectiveness and safety of these "alternatives". While herbals that have hormone-like (estrogen-like) factors could temporarily firm up your breasts (their "enhancement" is more similar to the swelling during your cycle), their long-term safety is questionable.
Unfortunately, creams will not enhance your breasts satisfactorily, no matter what "program" guarantees to do so. If you are looking for at least a half cup size increase in your breasts, implants are the way to go. Breast augmentation with implants is consistently one of the most common cosmetic surgeries performed each year and has a high satisfaction rate.

No, don't waste your money

The most reliable to enlarge breast is surgically with implants or fat. Of course there are many factors (some beyond your control) that cause significant change in breast size. These include weight changes, hereditary factors and various hormonal changes such as pregnancy and menopause.

David J. Levens, MD
Coral Springs Plastic Surgeon

BREAST ENLARGEMENT CREAMS

While it is true that some women will get bigger breasts when they gain weight that is not true for all women. Some women gain weight in the abdomen or thighs rather than their breasts and there is no way to dictate where the body will store excess fat. In my experience breast enlargement creams cannot increase breast size significantly while some upper body exercises can increase your bust by strengthening the pectoral muscles giving the impression of larger breasts but again any increase is typically minimal. In my opinion the best option to enlarge the breasts is with breast augmentation. Breast augmentation typically has a relatively short recovery time with minimal pain. In the long run, investing in breast augmentation now might save you time and money later. I recommend finding a board certified plastic surgeon utilizing RealSelf. Be sure to review your plastic surgeon’s before and after galleries before scheduling a consultation.

Be well and good luck!

@norrisplastic

Do breast enlargement creams work?

Hello! Thank you for your question! Breast augmentation is a procedure often sought by women to increase size, add upper pole fullness and projection along with improve shape and symmetry of her breasts. Women who have the breast augmentation done report increased self-confidence, self-esteem, and more comfortable with her body. In fact, it has been the most popular procedure in plastic surgery in the US for the past few years. Unfortunately, there truly is nothing that can be done to reshape, augment, or improve appearance of your breasts "naturally". Options for this would be for breast lift or breast augmentation with implants or fat grafting. Hormones do have an effect, but is not recommended for such and has its side effects.

I would consult with a plastic surgeon to discuss the various options. Hope me that this helps! Best wishes for a wonderful result!

Lewis Albert Andres, MD

Breast creams

Simply stated there are no creams or pills that will ever increase your breasts. Save your money. But because the FDA does not regulate this industry (supplements) the manufacturer can make all kinds of misleading claims without and consequences. Remember if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is. The only proven way to enlarge your breasts are with breast implants or fat grafting to th breasts. Good luck and don't be fooled.

John Mancoll, MD
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Breast Enlargement Lotions and Potions Don't Work

Breast enlargement creams and pills don't work to enlarge the breast.
Unfortunately, there are no exercises that increase the breast, either.
These "nutritional" products are not regulated or proven effective by proper scientific studies, and the ads and labels on these products often have a disclaimer that the claims have not been proven by scientific studies.
In fact, there are claims that the on-line reviews are falsified by unscrupulous advertisers.

You are correct that some women notice increased breast size as they gain weight: the breast contains fat, as well as glands and ducts. The proportion of fat in the breast is variable, so the change in breast size with weight gain and weight loss is different among women.

Paul C. Zwiebel, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon

No, breast enlargement creams do not work.

Breast enlargement creams are marketed as a safe, noninvasive way to achieve a larger breast size. Unfortunately, such creams can be expensive as an ongoing purchase and keep their customers in suspense as they wait to see noticeable results. Some creams may provide a temporary, very subtle boost in breast firmness, similar to what you may experience during your menstrual cycle, but breast enlargement creams or herbal supplements will not provide you with a volume boost at all similar to surgical breast augmentation. If you’re unhappy with your breast size, consider getting breast implants.

They don't work

Breast enhancing creams and pills do not work.  They are gimmicks that people waste lots of money on.  The truth is, the only safe way to enlarge your breasts today is with saline or silicone breast implants.

John Zannis, MD
New Bern Plastic Surgeon

Breast Enlargement Creams or Pills

Breast enlargement pills and creams have existed for several decades and, no, they don't work. As one of my colleagues below so astutely stated, if they worked there'd be no need for breast implants.

Breast augmentation can be accomplished with fat transfer, as described on my website, as well as through a variety of implant types (saline, gel, form-stable AKA Gummy Bear implants) and projections (low, medium or high projection). 

Breasts often enlarge when a woman gains weight, but not always. Breast size is determined largely by genetics, as there are overweight women who still have breasts that do not please them. 

My best advice is to seek out a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who has done many breast augmentation procedures, take a look at his or her before/after photos on their website before setting your appointment, and consult with several surgeons before making a decision about breast augmentation.

To your health and beauty,
Jonathan Berman, MD
Double Board Certified Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon
drberman.com

Jonathan Berman, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon