Brazillian Butt Lift 2 Month Ago - How Soon Can I Get A Revision?

Unhappy with the result.How long do I wait till the next procedure? How can I achieve fuller rounder contour? I did this procedure two months ago and already left butt has receded and showing dimples. :( But crease looks flatter line than a crescent shape. Left butt crease looks flat. Pls tell me who can make it look amazing like the top pic on realself Butt page. I am calling you?

Referral for complicated buttock augmentation

+2

You may want to contact Dr. Mendieta in Florida who lectures extensively on this procedure. He has alot of experience with buttock augmentation.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/body-surgery-chicago/brazilian-butt-lift/

Buttock enhancement

+2

There are few problems with your results.

That is why We empasize that your surgeon be an experienced BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON (AMERICAN BOARD OF PLASTIC SURGERY)

Otherwise the repair becomes more expensive.

You nne a butt that fits your body, not some one else immage.

You need to wait about 6 month before you can have another surgery.

Depending on examination, is there fat necrosis, fat resorption, infection all are factors to decide when the repair needs to be done. Also do you have enough fat now to correct ahe deformities and enhance the buttocks?

Expectation mismatches in plastic surgery

+2

Trying to have someone else's reesult will set you up for an expectation mismatch if your body woun't allow that result to happen.  Be careful to discuss your expectations with your surgeon and ask them if they are honestly achievable or not.

+1
Thank you for your question. You have to give your self at lest 3 months after your procedure and follow your surgeon procedure before you can see result. I see areal good work there. Your last doctor should be able to help you at no cost help you to resolve your concern with a revision if you are still not satisfied. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon with years of experience and great reviews in your procedure.

Brazilian Butt Lift Revision

+1
When you are fully healed from your first procedure, and you have more fat available to perform the procedure again, you can seek a doctor for a revision. I usually suggest waiting 6 months. To achieve the results you are looking for, you needed more than 500cc of fat per buttock. I believe I can give you the butt you are looking for. Internet conversations can never replace an in person consultation, so be sure to find a board certified plastic surgeon. 

Web reference: http://www.drnewall.com/en/catalogs/?cat=Body+Contouring&subcat=Brazilian+Butt+Lift

Buttocks augmentation and fat grafting

+1

Buttocks augmentation via fat grafting has some degree of uncertainty with respect to survival ot the fat grafts.  It's best to wait several months to allow for complete healing in order to plan a repeat procedure.  The minor dimpling and asymmetries may soften and can be addressed more precisely at that time. 

Good luck and remember to have resonable expectations for improvement.

Dr. Pedy Ganchi

Ridgewood, NJ

Web reference: http://www.drpedyganchi.com

Ridgewood Plastic Surgeon

Achievable results

+1

It is critical to understand what this surgery can do for  you.  Although I've done this operation repeatedly, it is one of the most delicate operations in terms of clarifying expectations.  This is probably because there is an element of body contouring with variable amounts of fat removed that will improve certain areas, there is an ill defined amount of skin retraction and an unknown amount of fat graft survival.  Properly done by a board certified plastic surgeon, the operation can be very effective.  Best wishes

Web reference: http://www.doctormeade.com

+1

Your PS must be a better Ps than most. Yes you need repeat fat grafts. Sorry from MIAMI DR. Darryl J. Blinski