Who Pays for a Brazilian Butt Lift Gone Wrong?

i got a brazilian butt lift but not happy with it. the dr injected the fat to high and not at the bottom so my butt looks wide and i wanted it rounder and fuller. I want to do a repeat butt lift but i dont know if hes going to charge me because he didnt give me the butt i wanted. Does the doctor have a right to repeat the butt lift at no cost? I paid to much money and upset because i didnt get the results i wanted.

Complications after a Brazilian butt lift

+1

A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that combines liposuction of the abdomen hips waist and back and then fat grafting to the gluteal region. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body. Like all surgeries, it is possible to develop a complication after a Brazilian butt lift. If this has occurred, your best bet is to work closely with your doctor to determine what can be done. Keep in mind that a revision of a Brazilian butt lift can be caught in procedure so it is essential that you work with a board-certified plastic surgeon has a great deal of experience with these techniques. If your doctor is not such a surgeon, you'd be well served to obtain a second opinion.