34D - What Bra Size Would I Be if I Got 750cc Breast Implants?

i want 750cc moderate plus profile. about what size bra would i be if naturally im a 34D

34D + 750cc implants = Too large

+2

At 34D, why do you feel you need an augmentation? 750cc implants are enormous implants. With the combination of these implants and your current size, you would be entering the realm of the "pick a letter of the alphabet" cup size. F, FF, GG... I would recommend that you seriously reconsider why you are choosing such large implants.

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

You'd get an F...

+2

for putting in such large implants.  Unless, of course this is a vocational requirement.  Otherwise, don't do it.  Good luck!

Kenneth R. Francis, MD

Estimating bra size is impossible

+2

It is not possible to estimate what will fit you even if you believe the size increases by a cup size every 200 cc's.  But if you are a D now and use 750's you will be HUGE!!!

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Implant Selection Process

+1

Starting off at a D cup, I would caution against an implant this large.   Generally speaking,larger implants increase the risk of complications such as implant malposition, which can be very difficult to correct longterm.  In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.

Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Paul S. Gill, MD

This is a large implant and you should consider possible risks

+1

There are numerous increased risks associated with this, and I am sure I will not even touch on half of them, but consider the following.

The size of the implant has been associated with:

1.Increased risk of loss of nipple sensation
2.Increased risk for long term breast ptosis (sagging)
3.Increased risk for chest wall deformation (curving of the ribs)
4.Increased risk of rippling or palpable /visible creases
5.Increased risk of lower pole tissue attenuation (thinning of the tissues of the breast)
6.Increased risk of secondary revisionary procedures
These are a few of the risks off the top of my head. Please discuss with your surgeon.

Most importantly, remember that although you are seeking breast enlargement, many women present complaining of breast overgrowth desiring breast reduction. These women report limited physical activity, neck/back/shoulder pain, shoulder grooving from bra straps, numbness in the fingers, rashes beneath the breasts, etc.

Many of these women feel significant relief with reductions as small as 300 cc yet you are considering adding twice that to your breasts. Think it over carefully.

Natural D cup PLUS a 750 cc implant?

+1

If huge is what you're going for, then a 750 cc implant should do the trick.  That is a large implant, and I would strongly advise you to reconsider.  It really is true that the bigger they are, the harder they fall.  I'm also sure that you'll find someone who will be willing to do the surgery for you.

Carmen Kavali, MD

Bra size and implants

+1

It is very hard to size up a specific bra with an implant. But, I would not recommend such large implants.

750 cc Breast Implants for Augmentation!

+1

I don't rightly know but what i do know is that I would not recommend that you get 750 cc implants.  The well have long term negative effects on your breast and skin.  I would rethink this whole idea.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Bra size is Difficult to Estimate

+1

Hi there-

There is no way to know what bra size you will prefer after surgery until you actually go shopping for bras.

The only thing we could be reasonably confident of if you were to proceed with such large implants is that you will permanently damage your breast skin and require many more procedures over time (breast lifts, revisions, etc). Don't do something you are so likely to regret.

Armando Soto, MD, FACS

Implant size does not translate to a particular cup size

+1

Starting with a 34-D and wanting 750 cc implants may not be possible or advisable.  A thorough discussion with your surgeon is necessary to achieve realistic results.

Randy Proffitt, MD
Mobile Plastic Surgeon