Can botox treatment of forehead affect teeth? Maybe jaw?

She recieved a treatment of 20 units Allergan Botox to forehead and 5 units to each crow's feet at edge of eyes given 6 days ago.

Botox to Crow's feet and Forehead

+1
Botox is a great treatment to the wrinkles around the upper face including the eyes and forehead.  The Botox you had injected to the upper face should have no effect on the teeth at all.

+1
Any sort of issues you are experiencing with your teeth are unrelated to Botox injections you received in your forehead. 

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Botox effect on teeth, jaw

+1
  • Botox injected into the forehead and crows' feet should not affect the teeth and jaw.
  • That said, Botox has a tiny amount of protein.
  • An immune response to the protein could have odd effects -
  • If concerned, return to the physician who did the treatment and discuss the problem. Best wishes.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

Can Botox treatment of forehead affect teeth? Maybe jaw?

+1
Botox treatment to the forehead should have no effect on the teeth or jaw. Any symptoms experienced are unrelated. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck . 

Paul S. Nassif, MD

Botox into Forehead, Can It Affect The Teeth

+1
The answer is no, botox injected into the forehead or crows's can have no effect on your teeth.  I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer.

Botox and teeth

+1
There should be no relationship between having Botox injected in the forehead and crows feet and anything having to do with teeth. In fact, Botox should not effect teeth no matter where it is injected in face

Jo Herzog, MD
Birmingham Dermatologist

Can Botox treatment affect teeth or jaw?

+1
Botox injected into the forehead or crow's feet would have no ability to affect the teeth or jaw. So no, these two things are unrelated.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

F. Victor Rueckl, MD