Will Facial Exercise and Lethicin Lessen the Effects of Post-Botox Brow Droop?

Botox on tues at 530 pm. By the next AM, BAD headaches, by Sat night, what looks like the beginning of eyelid droop and a low eyebrow more on the left than the right. When I "try to move my muscles" in like an exercise pattern ( raise brow/frown/squint series) I can see a muscle flexing between my eyebrow and eyelid. Not a usual place to see that flex. So question, am i seeing the beginning of eyelid droop and if I keep exercising and maybe add lethicin and get some heat can I lessen this?

Eyelid droop following Botullinum Toxin (Dysport and Botox)

Edema control measures (sleeping upright, ice and manual lymphatic drainage) and time may help ease the effects of the eyelid droop following Botullinum Toxin (Dysport and Botox).