Botox dosage VS Dysport dosage?

BOTOX - 25ū each jaw, 37.5ū for forehead&glabellar&crowfeet (can't remember specific unit on each area). DYSPORT - 100ū each jaw, 70ū forehead, 40ū glabellar, 50ū crowfeet. Based on the units mentioned above, which one is stronger if inject to a same person? Botox or Dysport? How's the calculation work? Hopefully to hope from you all soon. Thanks.

Botox vs Dysport

+1
Botox comes in 50U and 100U bottles. Dysport comes in 300U bottles. Assuming the Botox and Dysport are diluted equally (with 3 ccs of sterile saline) and the mixture is fresh, there is 1U of Botox for every 3U of Dysport.

25U B = 75U D and you received more: 100U D to jaw

37.5 B = 81.5 D and you received less: 70U D to forehead, 40U glabellar, 50U crows feet 

Consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

A recent study - Based on a triple blind study conducted by triple board certified, celebrity plastic surgeon Dr. Ramtin Kassir, a test of the efficacy and safety of popular injectables, brand named "Botox" and "Dysport;" it is now affirmed that Dysport delivers faster and longer lasting results than other comparative botulinum toxins.

I don't believe this study was a randomized, double blind, prospective study so take it for what its worth.
West Orange Plastic Surgeon

How many "Botox units" of Dysport are needed

+1

The conversion I use is 2.5 units of Dysport to 1 unit of Botox. So multiply the Botox units by 2.5 to get a good starting point for Dysport dose that will be required for a similar effect.

Web reference: http://weberfacialplasticsurgery.com/botox-dysport-xeomin-neuromodulators

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

I like to use 4 to 1 Dysport to Botox

+1

I like to use a 4 Dysport Units  to 1 Botox unit.  Most of my patients who have used both feel that they get a little faster onset and longer duration with a dose higher than the 2.5 to 1 conversion. 

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Dysport Units Compared to Botox Units

+1

There is no perfect answer to this question.  However, most people get a near equivalent result using 2.5 units of Dysport where they would have used 1 unit of Botox.  You are getting Dysport at 4 times the Botox units in your Jaw, so I would expect a stronger result with Dysport.  

Web reference: http://www.dr-apo.com

Austin Facial Plastic Surgeon