Can botox cause acne?

No

+1
Botox has not been found to cause acne or excessive production of skin oil (sebum). It is only designed to minimize and eliminate the dynamic wrinkles targeted.

Can Botox cause Acne?

+1

Acne is not a side effect of Botox. If a breakout occurs following treatment with Botox, it is likely a coincidence. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Paul S. Nassif, MD

Can botox cause acne?

+1

Botox does not cause acne, if a numbing cream was applied to the skin before treatment or make-up was not properly removed, this could have caused a break out

Botox does not cause Acne

+1

Botox does not cause acne to my knowledge nor in my ~ 20 years experience. Acne is a very common problem and most likely just coincindental.

Robert Strimling, MD