Can botox combined with permenant makeup on eyebrows cause headaches?

I had a botox and after a day I had Get Permanent Makeup on Eyebrows . and from then Im feeling Strong Headaches.. what's that mean?

Botox and headaches

+2
Botox is commonly used to treat migraines.  Unfortunately, Botox can trigger headaches in a subset of patients.  These headaches are temporary and should go away quickly.

Headaches after Botox and Permanent Makeup

+2

Headaches can be a common and transient side effect of Botox.

Headaches can also be from tightening and straining your brow and forehead muscles during the discomfort of having permanent makeup placed in your eyebrows.  This stress and strain could cause a tension headache.

To be sure, return to see your board certified doctor that injected your Botox.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Headaches after Botox and permanent makeup

+2
In some people Botox does cause temporary headaches. What I would think more is that after the hours of permanent makeup, your forehead was already pretty tense from tightening muscles. This often happens after any type of tattoos. The repetitive piercing sensation causes the muscles to tighten and constrict. When they stop, for the next days or so, they hurt, which in this case, would cause headaches.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

F. Victor Rueckl, MD