I Had Body Jet/Aqualipo 6 Days Ago on Upper Lower Abs, Flanks. When Will Swelling Go Down?

I know there should be swelling and I wear my compression garment. But I did not consider I would not be able to fit into my cloths. The waist was tight on my cloths prior to the lipo but now I cannot get into my cloth. Any idea as to when the swelling will subside enough to wear my prior pants. I need to go back to work (office) tomorrow. thanks

Aquashape, Body Jet, Water Liposuction: Post op swelling

You may be retaining fluid after the liposuction procedure.  You should check your weight with your pre-procedure weight.  You may find you are retaining fluid.  This is common and may need a diuretic to eliminate the extra fluid.

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon