Which Between Blepharoplasty and Lasik Should Come First?

I know that you cannot have both Eyelid Surgery and Lasik at the same time. But which is better to do first? And how far apart should the procedures be?

Blepharoplasty, helps improve the shape of the eyelids by rejuvenating their appearance. Immediately after blepharoplasty surgery the eyes may feel dry as a consequence of swelling and reduced blinking.
Laser refractive surgery improves the refractive properties of the eyes, and involves making a flap in the front window (termed cornea) in the eye, followed by laser treatment, the surgery often results in some dryness immediately after the surgery and contact lenses are often placed over the eyes to aid recovery in the short-term period.
Although blepharoplasty is surgery on the eyelid only and there is no surgery on the eye itself, both the different techniques can lead to dryness immediately after the procedure. It is recommended that they are not completed on the same day and a minimum of 6 weeks to 3 months interval between the different procedures.