Could I Get a BBL for $3,500?

I weigh 120 and is 5 foot but all my fat goes to my stomach. I really want this though. I start school next week so I'm thinking about getting it during christmas break.

BBL for 3,500

+2

It depends where you want to have it done. In the Dominican Republic is about that price, but then you know you have to pay for flights and a place to stay where you recover.

Each one has its pros and cons.  

Good luck!

Could I Get a BBL for $3,500?

+1

You may be able to find someone to do this for that amount.  However, the average cost is more than double that amount.  I perform this procedure 500 times a year, and it is a procedure you as a patient want to get right the first time.  This will end up saving you the most money.  This procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA