Could I Get a BBL for $3,500?

I weigh 120 and is 5 foot but all my fat goes to my stomach. I really want this though. I start school next week so I'm thinking about getting it during christmas break.

BBL for 3,500

It depends where you want to have it done. In the Dominican Republic is about that price, but then you know you have to pay for flights and a place to stay where you recover.

Each one has its pros and cons.  

Good luck!

Could I Get a BBL for $3,500?

You may be able to find someone to do this for that amount.  However, the average cost is more than double that amount.  I perform this procedure 500 times a year, and it is a procedure you as a patient want to get right the first time.  This will end up saving you the most money.  This procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA