Best Cream to Lighten Brown Spots on Hands?

I have lots of brown spots on my hands. Laser treatment did not take them away. What is the best cream I can buy to help? Thanks.

Hydroquinone 4% Cream + tretinoin or Retin A , both prescriptions

+1

The brown spots are llikely to be lentigos which are from the sun. The first step is prevention which is by using a UVAUVB suncreen of at least spf #30 when you are outdoors. In my opinion, over the counter fade creams are not very effective. I recommend that you see a dermatologist to be certain of the diagnosis. The doctor may prescribe a fade cream with hydroquinone 4% to be used with tretinoin or generic Retin A. The Retin A will enhance the fade cream benefit.

Torrance Dermatologist

Best Cream for Brown Spots on Hands

+1

Triluma is a prescription cream. It is a combination of a bleaching agent, a mild steroid and retin A. It should certainly help.

However, if this fails you can get a chemical peel or IPL (Intense Pulse Light) by a medical professional.

It is important to remember that you can get the spots back once exposed to sun. Sun protection using sunscreen twice a day every day is essential. It might seem silly but wearing gloves at all times is one of the best ways to prevent the daily sun exposure.

Web reference: http://www.janjuafacialsurgery.com

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon