Beauty Lift High Nose: Scam or Really Works?

I ran across an ad for a product called the “Beauty Lift High Nose.” They state that "If you dream of having a more beautiful and higher nose but are afraid of the plastic surgeon then the Beauty Lift High Nose might be for you. Just tick the device on your nose for about 3 minutes per day and your nose will get a more beautiful shape. The Beauty Lift High Nose is supposed to “raise” the bridge of your nose by vibrating and thus “stimulating” the nasal bon[e]."  Are you familiar with this device?  Do you think it can really work?

Rhinoplasty Procedure

+2

Your question reminds me of something I remember my mother saying quite often, “if something sounds too good to be true, it usually isn’t good”. Make sure you have a thorough discussion with an accredited Facial Plastic Surgeon before you go through with any “quick” procedures.

Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

This Nose Device Will Not Change the Appearance of Your Nose; It's a Marketing Gimmick

+1

This type of device won’t change the appearance of your nose, because it won’t impact the under lying bone and cartilage. Gimmicks like this are a dime a dozen. They’re not intended to fix your nose, but instead to separate you from your money.

If you’re serious about changing the appearance of your nose, consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon is appropriate. This surgeon can explain the risk, benefits, alternatives and possible complications associated with rhinoplasty surgery. 

Richard J. Bruneteau, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

rhinoplasty alternative

+1
 the rhinoplasty procedure involves surgically shaping bone cartilage and skin. A device like this will not perform what a rhinoplasty can do. For examples of a surgical rhinoplasty, please see the link below

Beauty Lift High Nose

+1

This will never work-don't waste your money. Only surgery can alter the nose. Seek a board certified PS who performs rhinoplasties.

Kurtis Martin, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Non surgical nose job

+1

Just another person trying to make a buck. They figure people will buy it because there is no risk and it's cheap. Stuff like this comes and goes. Try it if you like then get back to us and let us know how it worked (although I already know).

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Quick fix rhinoplasty

+1

Products like this pray on peoples desires to have magical results without paying or recovering.  Brilliant marketing but This will not change your nose for the better.  If plastic surgery was that easy everyone would be a plastic surgeon.

Rian A. Maercks, MD

Nose shaping device

+1

In short this device is a scam, with the potential to cause skin irritation and localized pain with continued use. 

A. John Vartanian, MD
Glendale Facial Plastic Surgeon

Beauty Lift High Nose

+1

You ask  "Do you think it can really work?".  I think you know the answer!  If this really did work, no marketing would be necessary. If it did and this was my invention, I wouldn' t live in California, I'd own California.

Beauty lift nose job

+1

Where do they come up with a contraption like this...and get people to buy it.  I am surprised it has not been in an informercial.  Only surgical correction of the nose can restructure and sculpture the nose. Sorry

Steven Schuster, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Beauty nose.

+1
There is only one way to get a netter looking nose and that is with surgery. No device will alter the nose.