I Am Looking into Getting a Bbl but I Am a Virgin and I Was Wondering if That Would Affect Me?

For example would any tube have to be inserted in me while wearing a garment? Thank you for your time

Brazilian Buttlift and Virginity

+2

The Brazilian buttlift should not pose any risk for maintaining your virginity.  There will be no tubes inserted.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

BBL is not a problem

+1

Virginity does not affect your ability to undergo BBL.  No tubes would be inserted, you should not require a urinary catheter, and your virginity status would not be affected.  Please seek a board certified plastic surgeon to determine if you are a candidate for surgery.

Dennis Dass, MD