1 Pound = How Many CC's?

Hi, I'm an 18 year old female, 5'6, & 117-120 pounds... I know. I'm giving myself 12 months to be maximum 150 pounds. I'll be eaying healthy, just more. 3500 calories = 1 pound. I'll try and consume 7000 calories a week. I was wondering with my height & 150 body weight, how many CC's could be removed for a BBL? I want the doctor to be able to transfer at least 800cc's of fat to my hips & side butt depression to give them some shape.. I'll also be having 500cc butt implants

Gaining Weight for the Brazilian Buttlift and Implants

+2

While you can gain the weight and have more fat transferred, you will have to maintain the weight after the transfer for the buttock result to last.  In most women of 5'6" 150 lbs, I can liposuction 5 liters and transfer 1200 cc to 1500 cc per buttock.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Gaining weight for a BBL

+1

I don't recommend gaining weight to prepare for Brazilian Butt Surgery.  If you don't have enough fat, that means that your shape is already good, and you just need an implant to give you more projection.  Why do both if you don't need to?  Perhaps you should consult a board certified plastic surgeon before you gain 30 pounds and end up looking square.

Dennis Dass, MD