What Can I Do About my Back Acne?

I am 27 years old & have had back+chest acne since I was 11 years old. I used to have acne on my face, but that went away completely by the time I was 18 without any medications. In college I went through several courses of different antibiotics & birth control/spironolactone to no response. I was finally put on Accutane which helped a great deal (for two courses of 6 month each), but once I stopped it all came back in full force. I haven't been on any medication for acne since 2006.

Good question

+1

I am sorry to hear about your struggles. At this point you should consult with your local dermatologist. Or you could try to research specialty skin doctors in your area.
Best of luck to you!

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon