Can B-12 Injections Increase Butt Size?

Butt (Buttock) Enlargement or Augmentation with Vitamin B12 Injections

+1

Hi lacreme,

I have not heard of this being an effective way to produce a buttock enlargement, nor does it make any sense that it should.

The two most commonly used procedures are (1) insertion of a buttock implant and (2) fat injections.  These may be done together and are even more effective in producing the desired results when they're combined with liposuction contouring around the buttocks.  The maximum result, then, is enlargement (via one or both methods) ADD removal of some of the surrounding fat. 

I hope that this helps, and good luck,

Dr. E

No evidence for B-12...

+1

To my knowledge, there is no evidence suggesting that B-12 injection will increase your buttock size or volume.  B-12 injections are recommended for vitamin deficiencies.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

B12 Butt Injections

+1

B12 injections in the butt or anywhere else would only help you if you have a Vitamin B12 deficiency.

Deficiency of Vitamin B12 results in an inability to produce normal red blood cells and with weakness, pallor, shortness of breath, crawling ant feeling in the fingers and numbness, lack of coordination, spasticity, difficulty in walking, decreased sense of taste and smell, mental dullness, and sometimes psychoses. Gastrointestinal changes include diarrhea, and constipation. But it does not cause smaller buttocks.

Dr. Peter Aldea

B-12 injection for buttocks enlargement will not help one bit!

+1

Neither will pills, or other types of "snake oil!" Buttock implants and fat grafting are the ONLY safe and appropriate ways to enlarge your buttocks. Autologous flaps of a patient's own tissues can also be used as a patient undergoes a belt lift or lower body lift.

Richard H. Tholen, MD, FACS
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon