Avoiding Vertical Breast Lift Scar?

I had a consultation today for a breast lift with implant. I really do not want that long verticle scar that accompanies most breast lifts. The surgeon measured me and said I was a 29? He said that I would need the lift with the anchor incision, or I could just have the implant without lift, but the implant would go on top of the muscle. I'm really dissapointed because I do not want that large vertical scar. What are my other options for a lift? I have another consultation scheduled with a different surgeon, but I want to know if they are just going to tell me the same thing.

Scar is Part of Breast Lift

There are many different techniques and incisions for performing breast lift, but they don't all produce the same results and every patient may not be a well suited candidate for many of the techniques.

To add to the challenge, experts may disagree about what might be the best technique for a specific patient.

As you consult with different surgeons and research different techniques, look at before and after (at least 6 months post-op) pictures of women who start out with appearance (drooping and deflation) similar to yours.

Denver Plastic Surgeon