Average Price for Invisalign Impressions?

my orthotondist is charging me $2000 for invisalign impressions to measure the teeth because i couldn't go through with the treatment. no aligner was made. we didn't even get to the clincheck part. i read many reviews and $150 to $200 is the maximum people paid for xrays, photos and mold impressions. some offices even do it for free. i need professional opinions and people's experiences so i can confront her. thanks

Invisalign Impressions Cost

+1

In my practice, in Manhattan, NYC, we charge $500 for the impressions, bite and photos that have to be submitted to Invisalign in order to receive a ClinChek. If the patient decides to go ahead with the Invisalign treatment, then the $500 is applied towards the fee for the case. If patient decides NOT to proceed, then the total cost was only $500.

New York Cosmetic Dentist

Cost for invisalign impressions

+1

It all depends on whether the aligners were actual made....If your case was not approved then the doctor owes nothing to Invisalign and should only charge you for his/her time and the impressions...certainly this should be in the hundreds of dollars, not thousands

Saint Louis Orthodontist

Fee for Invisalign treatment

+1

Most orthodontic treatment will have a set fee based on your complexity and every step has an associated charge with it part of the set fee decided on. Every office has a different payment plan which they would review with the patient.   No reputable dentist/ orthodontist would do work for free, but the fee for each step varies differently in every office and is something that is discussed with the patient ahead of time.

New York Orthodontist