How Much Does Ultherapy Cost?

How much is Ultherapy?

+2
Ultherapy can vary in price depending on the area being treated, the experience of the provider and the amount of correction needed. Prices can range from $3500 to $5000 for full face and neck.

Knoxville Dermatologist

Ultherapy Costs- Don't over pay

+2

If  you are paying attention, it  is  quite clear that there are some industry standards on pricing, $3500 full face, $1500 upper face, and $2500 for lower face. I certainly would not pay more than these fiqures. We offer Ultherapy in  our  practice and our pricing structure is competitive, and we often run promotionals. Pricing, reflects demand, effectivness, and some material factors such as the cost of equiptment, labor and consumables.

Despite the implication, this  is not a facelift, and if  you are looking for a facelift you  will be dissapointed. There is a lot  of talk about the treatment working in the surgical plane, but what  it lacks is the lifting and directional repositioning of tissues at this level.

Because we are a surgical practice, I can not see charging anything near surgical prices for this procedure. I believe  we will see the  pricing for this procedure plateau as the expectations become in line with the reality.

Find out how your physician deals with the dissatisfied client. If you need a second procedure, and most will benefit if  should not be at the same price, if  you go on to a surgical procedure, there should be some credit applied.

Arthur N. Falk, MD
Albany Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ultherapy Cost

+2

In our practice we currently charge $1500 for the upper face, $2500 for the lower face, and $3500 for the full face. We completely customize the treatment according to your needs so this pricing includes any amount of lines you may need. 

Theresa M. Jarmuz, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ulthera costs per region...

+2

I have had the device for over 2 years, and have performed over 350 cases.  We have been decreasing the pricing somewhat and have offered some specials.  In the Las Vegas area we are charging around $3,300.00 for a full fact to include the forehead, remaining facial areas and the neck.  Unlike many, we treat the lower neck to the clavicular areas.  We have found this works well.  I also provide local anesthesia, and most patients appreciate this since it makes for a much more comfortable treatment, and we can maximize the number of lines per patient.  We also customize for each patient.  For treating the lower face and neck I charge $2,500.00, for the forehead alone it is around $1,200.00 and for just the neck it is $1,500.00-$1,800.00 based again on the projected number of lines required.

Curt Samlaska, MD

Ulthera Cost

+2

The cost of Ulthera treatment is between $1000 and $4000 depending on the area treated.  Full face Ultherapy treatment in the Washington metropolitan area is $4000.

Rondi Kathleen Walker, MD
Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ulthera costs

+2

In our practice, we usually charge $3500 for an Ulthera treatment of the full face and neck.  This includes the consultation where you tell us your specific goals, and we come up with an appropriate plan.  We'll let you know if Ulthera is not the best modality to achieve your goals (in terms of aesthetic outcome, level of invasiveness, and financial burden).  Visit our website for our current specials.

Melissa Chiang, MD
Houston Dermatologist

Ultherapy Costs- Find Out What They Include

+2

Treatment costs for Ultherapy in our practice is very straightforward.  For upper face we charge $1500, for lower face we charge $2500 and for full face we charge $3500.  This is easy to compare, what is difficult to compare is what this includes.  We guarantee our treatment result, which means that if you do not obtain the result that you were expecting, we will retreat you for free. 

Why do we do this?  The reason is that the clinical trials for Ultherapy showed that not all patients obtained a beneficial result after one treatment.  The percentage was about 80-85%.  While this is a fantastic result for a non-invasive procedure, it is not 100%.  For our practice, this means that perhaps 1 in 5 patients will spend their money and be disappointed.  Fortunately, those same clinical trials showed that if non-responders were retreated, all of them obtained beneficial results.  With this in mind, we feel confident that by retreating our disappointed patients that we will obtain great results for everyone.

Why is this important?  With Ultherapy, there is a good chance that you will need a second treatment to get the results that you want.  When you discuss the procedure with your physician, you need to ask what happens if you do not get a great result.  Some practices across the country charge full-price for the second treatment, some a discounted price and some nothing at all.  This potential second treatment needs to be factored in to compare prices. 

Good luck.

Joseph Campanelli, MD
Minneapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ultherapy Cost Varies by Location, Practitioner

+1
Ultherapy costs vary greatly from office to office and from city to city. In most major cities, the costs can vary from $2,500 to $4,000 for treating the face and neck, and this will be somewhat less in more rural areas and smaller cities. I know that this may sound like a weird answer, but we do know that in cities like New York and Los Angeles, one will pay somewhat more than what someone might pay where I live in Nashville, TN. What are the reasons? The procedure uses what are called disposables (transducers) and these cost the doctors money — and for Ulthera, this is a big cost. Then you need to consider all the things that most of us do not consider — rent, person’s salary doing the procedure and the time for performing the treatment — all of which adds dollars into the overall cost.

The reality is there is not a huge profit margin for most physicians doing this, and we like to make sure that the results justify the costs, and in this case, they most certainly do almost all of the time. Keep in mind that some might charge much less — this is fine if you want to go there — but you are also paying for the experience of the provider, and this is extremely important.The décolleté has recently been approved for treatment — most offices that have Ulthera will soon be offering this treatment. Prices again will vary, from about $1,500 to $2,500, depending on where you live.

Michael Gold, MD
Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon

Ulthera Cost

+1
Ultherapy costs may vary depending on the size and area of treatment. It may range from $1500 to $3000. See link for more information. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Cost

+1
The price for Ultherapy varies, depending on demographics.  We charge anywhere from $700-$1000 for brow lift.  Upper face $1000-$1,400.  Lower face/jawline area $2,300-$3000. Full face $3000.  We always offer discounts and promotions, so a consultation would be necessary.  

Gregory A. Wiener, MD, FACS