How Much Does Ultherapy Cost?

Cost of Ultherapy

Ultherapy is an ultrasound procedure that is FDA approved for lifting the face and neck. It targets deeper tissues overlying muscles. Cost does not vary greatly due to cost of consumables. Choose a reputable doctor's office, preferably a facial plastic surgeon who can offer other options if necessary. Good Luck!

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ulthera Cost

The cost of Ulthera treatment is between $1000 and $4000 depending on the area treated.  Full face Ultherapy treatment in the Washington metropolitan area is $4000.

Rondi Kathleen Walker, MD
Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ulthera costs

In our practice, we usually charge $3500 for an Ulthera treatment of the full face and neck.  This includes the consultation where you tell us your specific goals, and we come up with an appropriate plan.  We'll let you know if Ulthera is not the best modality to achieve your goals (in terms of aesthetic outcome, level of invasiveness, and financial burden).  Visit our website for our current specials.

Ultherapy Costs- Find Out What They Include

Treatment costs for Ultherapy in our practice is very straightforward.  For upper face we charge $1500, for lower face we charge $2500 and for full face we charge $3500.  This is easy to compare, what is difficult to compare is what this includes.  We guarantee our treatment result, which means that if you do not obtain the result that you were expecting, we will retreat you for free. 

Why do we do this?  The reason is that the clinical trials for Ultherapy showed that not all patients obtained a beneficial result after one treatment.  The percentage was about 80-85%.  While this is a fantastic result for a non-invasive procedure, it is not 100%.  For our practice, this means that perhaps 1 in 5 patients will spend their money and be disappointed.  Fortunately, those same clinical trials showed that if non-responders were retreated, all of them obtained beneficial results.  With this in mind, we feel confident that by retreating our disappointed patients that we will obtain great results for everyone.

Why is this important?  With Ultherapy, there is a good chance that you will need a second treatment to get the results that you want.  When you discuss the procedure with your physician, you need to ask what happens if you do not get a great result.  Some practices across the country charge full-price for the second treatment, some a discounted price and some nothing at all.  This potential second treatment needs to be factored in to compare prices. 

Good luck.

Joseph Campanelli, MD
Minneapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Ultherapy treatments

While cost is an important factor to consider while choosing a physician to preform Ulthera, it's most important to find someone who is an expert with the procedure. Make sure to check the doctor's credentials and ask how long they have used Ulthera in their office. I always meet with my patients to make sure that they are good candidate for Ulthera before they undergo the procedure, and that it's the most appropriate treatment to meet their expectations. There are people who are not considered to be good Ulthera candidates, so it's important to make sure that the treating doctor is experienced and ethical in order to get an honest and unbiased opinion. In my office, the price depends on what area of the face a patient is interested in treating. The average Ulthera treatment in my office costs approximately $3500 depending exactly what areas my patients are trying to target. We can treat the upper face, lower face, neck, and if desired pay special attention to the areas around the eyes and mouth. I customize each Ulthera treatment so that my patients get the best possible outcome. Please feel free to call my office or click the link below for more information!

Babak Azizzadeh, MD

How Much Does Ultherapy Cost?

Depending on where you live and what areas of the face need to addressed, Ultherapy can run from $1000 to $5000.  Ulthera can be used to lift upper lids and brows, on mid face and under the chin area, as well as the neck and chest area. 

Victoria Karlinsky, MD
Manhattan General Surgeon

Ultherapy Costs

The cost of Ultherapy treatment will vary depending on the area that is treated. On average the procedure can range from $1000 to $4,500. It is very important to go to a Doctor’s office that can provide you with a full consultation to review what treatment therapy would be best to obtain your specific goals. If Ultherapy is not the best option, it is best to review with a Facial Plastic Surgeon that can provide other options which would be more suitable.

Steven Gabel, MD, FACS
Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ultherapy cost

Ultherapy is FDA approved for lifting the face, neck and brow. The cost of Ultherapy does not vary much among practices. The fee range is from $1500 to $3500 depending on the area being treated. The best decision is to choose a plastic surgeon who offer other options including ultherapy. If ultherapy will not work for you, that plastic surgeon inform you and may offer you other non surgical or even surgical option. Good luck.

Stanley Okoro, MD

Ultherapy cost

We charge 3600 USD for Ultherapy for the entire face and neck and will also throw in the eyes (under eyes) and crow's feet at no charge (typically $800 value) in the Williamsville, NY area.

Ultherapy prices

Ultherapy can vary in price from provider to provider, but most prices will be fairly similar.  There is a wide range of prices depending on the area being treated, though.