How Much Does a Breast Lift Cost?

I'm not talking about adding or taking away anything from my breasts..I just want a lift.  Can someone tell me what is the average price for a breast lift?

Full Breast Lift Costs in Los Angeles

+4

A full breast lift in Los Angeles at the low end may be $7000.   At the high end, maybe $15000.   Do not select the plastic surgeon solely based upon price.  Find the board certified plastic surgeon with ELITE CREDENTIALS who  performs hundreds of breast lifts per year.

Breast Lift, Mastopexy Pricing

+4
The prices for breast augmentation can vary, sometimes significantly. 
The most expensive surgeon may or may not be the ideal surgeon for you. "Lowball" or discount  pricing may often be an attempt to fill an empty O.R. schedule, which should be a concern.   Or a very low price may not be the inclusive cost of surgery.  
Of course, with anything we all want the best value, but consider your plastic surgeons training. How long did they train and where did they receive training? Consider experience and results. One should not select a surgeon based exclusively on before and after photos. But, viewing multiple examples of the surgery interests you must be an important consideration.
For women interested exclusively in breast lifts without augmentation, the following may not be as important, but many women are interested in an augmentation / mastopexy, or breast lift plus implants. For those women, consider the following:
If a women is seeking a natural-appearing result, then seek out a surgeon who has the same aesthetic sensibility that you have (and appropriate training and experience). And insist on seeing `before and after' photos. A lot of them. 
I want for my patient's appearance to make others think "Wow - what a great figure", not "I wonder who her plastic surgeon is".
Please do not make your decision on the plastic surgeon based on who has the lowest price without looking at the whole picture and taking your time researching to find the right plastic surgeon for you. Always, ask to see many, many photographs, speak to patients and ask your own physician about any plastic surgeon you are considering.
Of course, be sure your plastic surgeon is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, and ideally is a member of The American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.

Michael Law, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift cost in North Carolina

+3

The cost of all cosmetic and elective surgery varies greatly by geographic region. It also varies by surgeon and by technique. In my practice, the average cost of a vertical breast lift procedure is about $5400. This is the most common lifting procedure that I perform and involves lifting and reshaping the breast tissue.

William T. Stoeckel, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Breast lifts are cheapest when they are only done once

+3

The revision rate for breast lift surgery is a bit higher than other cosmetic procedures- make sure you are working with a board certified plastic surgeon who has a busy practice doing breast lift procedures. The breast lift gets expensive when it needs to be revised.

Scott C. Sattler, MD, FACS

The Least Expensive Breast Lift

+3

"The least expensive breast lift is the one done right the first time"

1. Make sure your surgeon is certified by a REAL board - the American Board of Plastic Surgery

2. A great way to get a good referral is to call your local major hospital and ask to be connected to the Operating Room. Then ask one of the operating room nurses, or - better yet - one of the anesthesiologists, which plastic surgeon they would send their family member to. The O.R. nurses and anesthesiologists watch everybody operate, and they can give you a good recommendation.

3. You are NOT shopping for a product that is the same no matter where you get it. Don't make a decision based on price alone. Remember - "The least expensive breast lift is the one done right the first time".

David N Clayton, MD, FACS

David N. Clayton, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Prices for Breast lift vs. Augmentation

+2
In general, this prices of Breast Augmentation, Lift, or full mommy make overs as well as revisions can vary widely from city to city. For example, a breast augmentation can cost 3-4 times in LA and New York what it costs in Montana.
In looking at the a price quote for breast augmentation, you should consider many variables.
1. The Surgeon's Fee. This can vary widely depending on the experience and results and thus demand for that surgeon. This also sometimes depends on technique. For example, a sub-muscular placement of an implant is much faster and thus takes less work for the surgeon than a sub-fascial placement of the implant that takes twice as long.
2. The Implant. The breast implant price depends on using a saline, memory gel, or highly cohesive (gummybear) implants. Usually saline implants cost about $1,000 for a pair, memory gel $2,000, and highly cohesive $3,000. If fat is used instead of an implant, then usually a fat harvest charge is used instead of implant fee as liposuction supplies are used and the fat purified in a variety of methods. The size of the implant does not matter, only the type of implant. If a dermal matrix is needed then there is an additional charge (usually about $1,000). In revisions, often the same implant can be used which saves on the implant costs. If a breast lift alone is performed, then obviously there is no implant cost.
3. Anesthesia. This can vary as well. If a board certified anesthesiologist is used then the price is higher. If a CRNA (nurse anesthetist) then the price is lower. It is even lower when a doctor just uses a non-certified anesthetist nurse, or just a medical assistant to push the anesthetic drugs (yes, this actually does happen).
4. Facility Fee. This can vary if the surgeon is using a certified surgery center or hospital vs. his non-certified office.
These four components make the total price, so it is best to break these down so the patient knows exactly what she is getting.
Realself has an average cost for each city.
Pablo Prichard, MD

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift cost

+2
The truth is that breast lifts vary in cost greatly.  It all depends on which one and with or without an implant and which implant.  There are 3 major kinds of lifts.  The Donut aka Circumareolar lift, the lollipop aka vertical lift and the anchor lift.  As you can imagine the more involved the more expensive.  Additionally silicone is more expensive than saline IF you need an implant.  So the price can range from $5000 to $15,000.

Hope that helps

Rady Rahban, MD

Breast Lift (Mastopexy) Pricing, Tucson, AZ

+2
Pricing of a breast lift (mastopexy) is going to differ greatly from surgeon to surgeon.My practice is located in Tucson, AZ and we charge about $4,500 including anesthesia, facility and surgeon’s fee.Without a consultation, this is a rough estimate as the fees will vary based on length of the procedure and complexity.When you come in for a consultation, you will leave with a written quote specific to you and your needs.

Christopher T. Maloney Jr., MD
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

Cost

+2

There are many kinds of breast lifts and each of them require different approaches and a different amount of work. The average cost for this procedure with me is from $7,500-$15,000.

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Breast lift cost

+2

Costs for a breast lift will certainly vary depending on your location.  Things to factor in for the breast lift standpoint will be the facility fee, anesthesia fee, surgeon fee, implant cost (if used), other fees (e.g., pain pump, surgical garment, etc.)  A range in price  ~$5000-12000 is not unreasonable.  $6-7K would be a reasonable cost on average.  A consultation with a plastic surgeon will help you in determining which procedure(s) would be the right one for you.  Cost also depends on the complexity of your case and how much work would need to be done to achieve an aesthetically-pleasing breast for you.  Good luck!

Lewis Albert Andres, MD