How Much Does a Breast Lift Cost?

I'm not talking about adding or taking away anything from my breasts..I just want a lift.  Can someone tell me what is the average price for a breast lift?

The Least Expensive Breast Lift

"The least expensive breast lift is the one done right the first time"

1. Make sure your surgeon is certified by a REAL board - the American Board of Plastic Surgery

2. A great way to get a good referral is to call your local major hospital and ask to be connected to the Operating Room. Then ask one of the operating room nurses, or - better yet - one of the anesthesiologists, which plastic surgeon they would send their family member to. The O.R. nurses and anesthesiologists watch everybody operate, and they can give you a good recommendation.

3. You are NOT shopping for a product that is the same no matter where you get it. Don't make a decision based on price alone. Remember - "The least expensive breast lift is the one done right the first time".

David N Clayton, MD, FACS

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon