What should I do about fluid incased between skin and muscle after tummy tuck and lipo? (photo)
Doctor Answers 5
Seroma or hematoma after mommy makeover should be surgically drained.
Have a question? Ask a doctor
Fluid After Tummy Needs Drainage
Fluid after tummy tuck
- It sounds as though you have a seroma (fluid collection),
- Drainage in the office repeatedly immediately after surgery is the usual treatment,
- The garment will not help you now - if it is causing pain, stop using it,
- Call your surgeon to discuss the pain,
- You will probably need surgical drainage of the seroma.
You might also like...
What should I do about fluid incased between skin and muscle after tummy tuck and lipo?
Prolonged Swelling Following Tummy Tuck and Lipo
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.