Can I go from this 'before' to this 'after'? Or is this not realistic? (Photo)

I used a plastic surgery sim app on my phone to create the following 'after' images to imagine what my body would look like with a BBL, Lipo and possible TT. Is it possible to achieve the results as I have created?

I think there is an opportunity for you to look even better.

+2

Body morphing apps can be helpful to estimate what one can look like after surgery but they cannot be relied on 100% since there are limitation to everyones body and goals.  With that said, I think there is an opportunity for you to look even better that the "after" results provided by the app.

Dr. Remus Repta

Brazilian Butt Lift -- What can be achieved?

+2
You are on the right track with the simulated photos you've shown for what goals we are reaching for with the Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL). From your photos and comments, it is clear that your are doing your homework.

The beauty of the Brazilian technique is the combined effects we achieve with dramatic recontouring of the trunk together with enhancing the buttock shape.

Your first photo (from the back) shows narrowing of the waistline and widening and rounding of the buttock shape in a pleasing way. I'd actually expect perhaps even better results with the liposuction giving more improvement of the back rolls.

Your second photo shows a flattening of the stomach and enhancement (narrowing) of the waistline with deepening of the rounding of the lower back. These are all goals of the BBL and look reasonable from what I can tell on your pictures.

Your third photos show waistline improvements and tummy shrinkage, and these are certainly also common components of the BBL contouring I perform. If there is loose, damaged or extra skin in the tummy area, a Tummy Tuck procedure is optimally added to the procedure.

Ok. You've done your homework. The next step it to visit with a qualified plastic surgeon that is very experienced in the BBL in patients that are similar to your body type. In my office, we use 3D simulation to demonstrate the type of result I feel we could anticipate with surgery.

Hope this helps.

Nick Slenkovich, MD FACS
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Nick Slenkovich, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Mommy make-over

+1
  • I think you are likely to achieve a very good result,
  • photo apps are not exact,
  • your result is likely in many ways to be better than what the app shows, 
  • in some ways, perhaps less.
  • I don't see the effects of a tummy tuck in the after photo app.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

Can I go from this 'before' to this 'after'? Or is this not realistic?

+1
The first two sets of pics represent a transformation I produce on a daily basis.  The third set of photos is a little more difficult to evaluate.

Try to research this to find the surgeon who consistently produces the results you would expect. Look at reviews on this site and see who gets the surgery right every time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Realistic Wish Pictures

+1
Thanks for your photos, you look to be a good candidate for a tummy tuck, BBL and liposuction. I believe that the after images you've created are realistic and you can probably expect an even better result in some aspects. Be sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in these procedures. 

Matthew Schulman, MD

Legitimate expectations of mommy makeover surgery.

+1
From the photograph provided it looks as though the anticipated results or not unreasonable. Obviously, a complete examination would be necessary for a more informed opinion.

+1
Your before and after goals do not seem unrealistic. Continue to do your “homework” and select your plastic surgeon carefully.  Then, communicate your goals carefully as well. Best wishes.

LOOK after surgery!!!

+1
I  think with Tummy tuck, Liposuction and BBl you can achieve a  better after. remember those  programs are simulators

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

+1
It is possible but understand body morphing via an app is not doing the real surgery and post operative healing..

Before and after simulation

+1
Plastic surgery simulation can be problematic because it can provide patients with unrealistic expectations. But the changes that you have made with your photos do appear to be something that can be achieved with the procedures that you have mentioned. That doesn't mean that if you proceed with those procedures that you are guaranteed to end up with those results, but I do think that they are achievable.

William T. Stoeckel, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon