Options To Treat Asymmetric Uneven Eyebrows and Sometimes Eyelid? (photo)

Hi, I am wondering what options I have for my uneven eyebrows. My left eyebrow is a lot higher than my right eyebrow, and when I'm tired my right eyebrow tends to droop even more. The reason why it bothers me is because it completely changes my facial expressions. I have tried stimulating the muscles, massages, make-up etc but its not helping. Thank u in advance!

Options to treat asymmetrical eyebrows

Options to treat asymmetrical eyebrows include Botox to paralyze a hyperdynamic side were the eyebrows are raised too much. Fillers will have no use in this area. Its best to try Botox before considering any unilateral  surgical brow lift at this point