Which Type of Fraxel Laser is Best to Treat Legs for Sun Damage and Crepey Skin?

I have hyperpigmentation and crepey skin on my thighs and calves. Which fraxel laser would work best? The Restore or the Repair? thank you.

Fraxel Lasers

+1

Thank you for your question. I doubt the laser will do much for your pigment problem.  I would be looking at a 532, 755, or IPL to treat the pigment.  For the legs, I would prefer using the Fraxel CO2 laser as it is the best for tightening.  However, that is a very large surface area to treat so I would break it up into stages, and do very light settings. The legs take an extended time to heal so I would not treat the entire front and back of the leg.  Be certain to be under the supervision of a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon with expertise in laser procedures for the most effective and safe treatments. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist