Can You Apply Both Latisse and Retin-A to Eyebrows to Regrow Hair?

An electrologist removed a lot of my brows without my permission. I've been applying Retin-A to the area nightly for the past 10 months, but I still have sparse hair and bald areas. Is it safe for me to start applying generic Latisse there now to see if that grows hair better, and could I continue with the Retin-A and use both that and Latisse?

Latisse for Growing Eyebrows

+1

I have seen great results using Latisse to stimulate growth of eyebrow hair. Retin-A would not be helpful so you should use Latisse alone. I recommend against using generic Latisse, however as the name brand is much safer to ensure you're using the exact strength that is recommended.

Web reference: http://www.dorsetstreetdermatology.com/cosmetic-dermatology/latisse/

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Retin-A will not grow hair

+1

Retin-A will not stimulate hair growth.  After electrolysis, the number of living hair follicles is reduced.  Latisse can only stimulate living hair follicles, not the ones that have been destroyed by electrolysis.  Latisse is approved for eyelashes, but might work on eyebrows.  In your case, I believe you will not have much luck.  Hair transplants will probably work the best.