How can I get rid of an angry, tired look? (Photo)
Doctor Answers (1)
Angry tired eyes
- Your photo shows the inner (medial) brow pulled down and
- thick corrugator (frown) muscles in this area.
- The first and easiest treatment will be Botox or other neurotoxin injected into these muscles.
- You need the injections every 3 months but results can be lovely.
- Also make sure your glasses, if any, are right for your eyes, wear sunglasses in sunny weather and spend no more time than necessary working/playing on electronic screens - all can make the corrugators work overtime to protect our eyes.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.