Can I Get Almond Shaped Eyes Without Having Surgery?

Hello. I have big, rounded eyes. I always wanted to have almond shaped eyes. The outer corner to be slightly slanted upwards. Is it possible to achieve that look without having surgery like canthoplasty and use Botox or some any other kind of injections? I am afraid of having a canthoplasty. Thank you :)

Almond Shaped Eyes

+1

Re: Can I Get Almond Shaped Eyes Without Having Surgery?

The simple answer is no.  As other posters have noted, there is no way to make big round eyes almond shaped.  However, you will probably be able to find someone who is willing to give it a try.

Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Genetics

+1

The only way to have almond shaped eyes is to be born with them.   Surgery to gain this appearance usually does not work.

Mikel Lo, MD
Tucson Oculoplastic Surgeon

Making Asian appearing eyes

+1
It seems like this question keeps coming up on this site and the answers still are the same. I await to see results of any surgical or non surgical technique that makes a change. If make falls into the category then there is that for an answer.

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Almond shaped eyes and how to get them.

+1

There is only one way to get almond shaped natural looking eyes and that  is to be born with them. If someone tells you they can do it, you will end up with an unnatural look.