Vaginal Discharge After Smart Lipo - Normal?

The lipo was done to my abs and flanks. It has been almost 3 wks and I noticed it about 5 days after the procedure. I also have an IUD so I was wondering if it may had some interaction with the lipo. The discarge is white with a yellowish tint with little to no odor.

Vaginal discharge after smart lipo

Any new vaginal discharge, regardless of undergoing liposuction of a conventional or smart lipo type, should be evaluated by your gynecologist. 

Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon

Vaginal discharge

If you are having a vaginal discharge after liposuction,  it may or may not be related. Either way you should see your gyn.

Go see you GYN ASAP! But there is no relationship between Smart Lipo and vaginal discharge. From MIAMI Dr. Darryl j. Blinski