Pain After Accessory Breast Removal

I had accessory breast removal which included liposuction as wwell done 10 days ago. Now I have a shooting pain from the incised area to the inner elbow of my right hand. It is restricting stretching of the arm. MY doc says wait for another two weeks. I am not confident with his answer. Pl advise

Pain after surgery

+1

Reviewing your symptoms is best done in person because an exam would be critical. It is certainly possible that this is just some post-op discomfort that will improve on its own. But is could also signify albeit remotelin the worst scenario  a heart attack?  Most likely it is pain and sweling from surgery, check with your surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.