Shooting Pains Normal Months After Breast Augmentation?

Nearly 6 months ago I had a breast augmentation from an A to C. It was over the muscle and the insicion is on the fold under the breast.

I still have a strange numbness around and under my nipples. I also get shooting pains. Is this normal after such a long period of time? Even though I'm saying it's a numbness, it's a weird feeling -- its like when you've been to the dentist and had your mouth frozen and the feeling is starting to come back. The shooting pains don't last long, but they're quite sore.

Shooting Pain After a Breast Augmentation

It is entirely normal to experience temporary sharp stabbing pain, soreness, bruising, swelling and tightness for several months. Remain patient and allow your body to heal. If however the pain persists or gets worse go see your doc. Good luck to you.