Acupuncture for Wrinkles?

I've seen articles that claim that Acupuncture can be used as a wrinkle treatment because it can train the dynamic facial muscles that cause wrinkling to relax. What do you think?

I am against Botox because I would prefer something that does not contain toxic elements. So, failing Acupuncture, what are my other worthwhile options in the more alternative area?

Acupuncture for Wrinkles

+1

The value of acupuncture for wrinkles is very debatable, and I do not believe in the procedure. However, advocates believe that acupuncture can reduce the appearance of wrinkles. The belief is that when acupuncture needles are inserted in acupoints on the face production of collagen that elastin may be stimulated. Advocates also believe that Acupuncture also increases the blood flow to help with oxygenation of the cells to prevent the aging process. Again, I am doubtful of these claims.