Acne problem, Scarring, What to Do? (photo)

hi,i had aproblem of acne and its scarsremain at my face can i send my skin photos to u and help me t choose which treatment i should go for it either derma roller or any ther treatment hich help myskin to look glowing and smoothand

Acne problem, Scarring, What to Do?

+1

Get on a good regimen using medical grade products as well as chemical peels to get rid of any active acne, once the acne is controlled you can start doing microdermabrasions to help lift the acne scarring. Patients seem to really like glytone products if you have dry sensative skin, they get a great result. Hope this helps