How Much Does Nose Job Cost in Dubai on Average?

Rhinoplast Fees in Dubai

Rhinoplasty fees in Dubai are among the highest in the world with reports of well over $15000.  You may want to explore all your options.  Our closed rhinoplasty fees start from $5500 + MD Anesthesia.  Open Rhinoplasty is more and top rhinoplasty is less.

1501 Forest Hill Boulevard
West Palm Beach, FL 33406

Rhinoplasty in Beverly Hills

Charges for rhinoplasty in Beverly Hills California range from 8500 USD to 15000 USD including the Operating Room and Anesthesia fees. The extent of the surgery will determine the anesthesia time and to some degree the surgeon's fee.

Jon A. Perlman, MD

414 North Camden Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Nose job costs

Rhinoplasty fees vary around the world.  I am not sure what it would cost in Dubai. In New York City, a straighforward primary rhinoplasty probably varies between $7500- 12,500.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

Costs for rhinoplasty

I am a US Board Certified plastic surgeon with a dual practise in the USA and Dubai. The cost for a routine open rhinoplasty at out clinic is approx AED 28000 - 35000 inclusive of ALL charges. A secondary rhinoplasty is a bit more.

Ahmed Abdullah, MD
Fargo Plastic Surgeon

3820 20th Street South
Fargo, North Dakota 58103