How Much Does Nose Job Cost in Dubai on Average?

Costs for rhinoplasty

+1

I am a US Board Certified plastic surgeon with a dual practise in the USA and Dubai. The cost for a routine open rhinoplasty at out clinic is approx AED 28000 - 35000 inclusive of ALL charges. A secondary rhinoplasty is a bit more.

Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplast Fees in Dubai

+1

Rhinoplasty fees in Dubai are among the highest in the world with reports of well over $15000.  You may want to explore all your options.  Our closed rhinoplasty fees start from $5500 + MD Anesthesia.  Open Rhinoplasty is more and top rhinoplasty is less.

Rhinoplasty in Beverly Hills

+1

Charges for rhinoplasty in Beverly Hills California range from 8500 USD to 15000 USD including the Operating Room and Anesthesia fees. The extent of the surgery will determine the anesthesia time and to some degree the surgeon's fee.

Nose job costs

+1

Rhinoplasty fees vary around the world.  I am not sure what it would cost in Dubai. In New York City, a straighforward primary rhinoplasty probably varies between $7500- 12,500.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.